Sunday 19 June 2011

Paths, brocken Spectres and red deer

Red deer hinds and calves
The new path looking back from just below the CIC
And looking ahead
Brocken Spectre
I grabbed the fine weather opportunity to get out and go for a brisk bash up Tower Ridge this morning. I've had a cold for the past few days and really felt the after effects on the uphills. On the walk in I found myself on the new path just below the CIC Hut and stopped to watch 3 red deer hinds and their calves grazing. As I hit the ridge the cloud briefly boiled in around me and I was crossing the arete above the chimney out of the Douglas Boulder Gap when the sun came back out to cast my shadow as a great brocken spectre in Coire na Ciste below.
Tomorrow begins a busy 3 weeks of NGB courses in Glasgow and Lochaber.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


Here is my blog post :: water testing bronx; youtube.com,

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish
be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come
further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this
hike.

Check out my weblog - cheap auto paint job Sacramento