Tuesday 23 October 2012

A weekend working in Marbella

Well last friday I said farewell to one bunch of loonies (here is Clemmie, Head Girl of The Glasgow Academy- a job requiring her to wear many hats)
and went off to meet another group in Marbella.

Mallorca was great fun and you just have to click on this photo to read the introduction from the Desnivel Mallorca Guide- I can't see this in a British Guide! (Its nothing like as good as the Rockfax Guide but has quite a few small beginners crags that aren't in it).
In Marbella I was working with staff and pupils at the English International College. They have a climbing wall and were looking to get some site specific training towards being able to run NICAS. I had two great days with a really good fun team and superb hospitality from Ali and his family.






Back home in Scotland now and I think its about to get a bit colder....

No comments: