Friday 2 September 2011

MIA Assessment Day 5

The fifth and final day of the Glenmore Lodge MIA Assessment I was observing today and I think my head was a fried as the candidates. We spent the morning looking at their ability to coach navigation above Glenmore before final discussions and results. Well done to all the candidates for their efforts over this complex and stressful 5 days.
I've learnt a great deal about the assessment process at this level and the level of detailed attention the Assessment Team bring to this week. Fascinating stuff for me to be involved with as my own next professional challenge- lots more to learn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Al, was great to have you along for the week. Look forward to catching you soon.
Kiwi Steve (the I phone lover!)

Alan said...

Well done to you buddy. Hope you enjoyed a night's sleep!
Al