Friday 20 June 2014

Happy customers!

I've come back from a sojourn south for a meeting about possibly supplying a range of courses and advice to a College to find some nice emails giving feedback from recent folk I've been out with:

This was from Ron on my day out with him on the Aonach Eagach working for Steve Fallon.
"Excellent day with an excellent guide Alan Halewood.
From the start you had full confidence in Alan and his experience was evident as soon as the scrambling began; he didn't take long to assess the groups capabilities and focus attention on their individual needs.
His general knowledge, particularly of plants was very informative.
Alan is a very affable and I really enjoyed the day. I would recommend him and "Steven Fallon Mountain Guides" without any hesitation."

Here is a picture courtesy of Ron on the day:

And this is from Jo on a day's multi pitch trad lead coaching:
"Thanks again for the help, as for the day we both found it really useful and enjoyable,  we'll certainly be recommending you."

Positive feedback makes my day!



No comments: