Monday 17 February 2014

"Be Avalanche Aware" and a weekend off!

After 14 days of training, assessing and getting blown about it was nice to have weekend with the family. I went for a walk in the park on saturday and sledging whilst my wife taught one or the other of the kids to ski.
I've been delivering the monday night avalanche lectures at Glenmore Lodge for the last couple of weeks. We've rewrote these over the summer to reflect the new Avalanche Awareness Process the pdf of which is available on the SAIS site. There is also a news item explaining this important development on the MCofS website.
Get the knowledge!
 The view on my weekend off
 Out with the family
Just had to plug these merino tops I got at Sportpursuit. Thermal of choice for me this year- so much so that I bought a second!

No comments: